Sons of Liberty
A downloadable game
Have you ever had Alexander Hamilton wind up your clockwork power armor, then jumped out of Thomas Paine's ornithopter, and landed in the middle of the Battle of Yorktown to punch General Cornwallis in the face?
Well... would you like to?
Freedom and Badassery
Sons of Liberty is a roleplaying game like no other. Take on the role of the Founding Fathers to kick ass and take names for truth, justice, and the American way in the only Roleplaying Game of Freedom and Badassery.
The game's fast-paced card mechanics ensure high-action madness and revolutionary heroics. If you are playing Benjamin Franklin and you aren't swinging an electrified kite over your head to clear the streets of redcoats, then you are playing it wrong.
This is the kind of roleplaying game where you have to call a break to catch your breath.
- The game works best for four to six players (including the Tory player GM-like role).
- The basic game setting, Arcade Mode, pits a handful of Founding Fathers against a dastardly plot, which usually takes two to three hours of madcap action to defeat.
- Campaign Mode strings multiple levels together to tell the madcap story of the entire American Revolution. Progress through the three stages of the Revolution, swapping out characters (and players) as you like, until you win your freedom... or seal your country's doom.
- Versus Mode allows two players to face off after the American Revolution when the Founding Fathers must battle each other to determine how best to govern their fledgling nation. Two players, one hour, zero prep.
|Tags||american-revolution, clockpunk, tabletop-roleplaying-game, Tabletop role-playing game|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Hotfix: Updated Names and URLsAug 14, 2022
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.